There are hundreds of craft for kids you can make at home within a matter of minutes. Craft is mostly DIY which is suitable for all age groups of children. Craftwork engages the kids in different art mediums and creates confidence in them to invent new things. Materials and accessories used for craftwork include a long list. For quick crafts for kids, the materials that are already available in the house is the viable option.
Crafting with paper
Papercraft is the most primary form of art and quick craft for kids creating two or three-dimensional forms.
· Origami – The technique of folding papers and turning them into a form without the use of glue. Easily, you can transform the origami papers into anything you imagine to be.
· Bookmarks & Greetings – You can develop the habit of greeting others with personalized cards in your children. Also, cards are easy to make with desired additions like a bow, stickers, and pom-poms
· Newspaper craft – Stop throwing away your old newspapers! With the easy repeated process of rolling and sticking the papers, you can turn them into a bowl, wall art, pen stand and so much more. When dry, stroke with your favorite colors.
Crafts with cardboards are stern and long-lasting than the ones with paper, still an effortless craft for kids in no time.
· Signs and symbols- Cardboards are easily marked and cut into alphabets for the desired word. Finally, the letters can be filled with colors, glitter, beads, and ribbons for an aesthetic touch.
· Storage Boxes – Give your old storage boxes a new style. Let the little hands work their magic of colors. Color code the storage units as per your room color and ambiance.
· DIY organizer – It can be a kitchen organizer, file organizer or a simple key organizer. Give them a makeover into something with purpose.
· anything – With parental guidance, cardboards can be turned into anything, for example, a clock tower or a dinosaur
DIY with clothes
The efficient way to use your old and torn clothes are reusing them for a different purpose.
· Do you have so many old t-shirts you can’t fit in? Don’t worry, turn them into a colorful T-shirt floor mat. It is one of the easiest craft for kids.
· Old jeans are an alternate stern option to plant your shrub. All you need to do is cut and sew the jeans to your convenience and the size of the plant.
· Running out of pillows or sofa cushions? Stuff the necessary amount of old clothes into a neat cloth bag and zip. Ultimately, showcase them with a neat pillow cover. Isn’t it a quick craft for kids?
· Little girls will love the idea of Pom-poms and hairbands out of their old dresses. It is an elementary and repeated process of arranging the strip of clothes, cut them and sew them into perfect pom-poms.
Craft For Kids with glass bottles
There are endless options on cool crafts for kids converting glass bottles into something awesome.
· Basic art is to paint the old bottle with vibrant colors and make them into a flower vase.
· Night Light – Who wouldn’t love a personalized night lamp? Let your kid sketch and paint their favorite cartoon character or a flower or anything to its choice. Secondly, let them dry and fill the bottle with fairy lights, your instant special night lamp is ready.
· Photo Holder – Decorate the top and the bottom of the bottle with clay figures or acrylics. Add some flavored dry flowers, seashells or stones. Finally, roll and insert your favorite photo inside the bottle.
· Jewel Hanger – Girl kids would love having an extra space for their makeup and jewelry. Add a thin metal string and hooks to hang the earpieces and paint them. The neck of the bottle can be alternatively used to hold bangles, watches, and bracelets.
Cool Craft For kids with cement
Cement may not be looked upon as an efficient craft material, but the craft products with cement don’t just end up like an easy craft. They look classy in terms of finish.
· Cement planters – How cool it would be to make your pots? Things you require is just an old towel and sufficient cement. Dip the towel in the cement, allow it dry on top of the desired bucket or vessel.
· Candle stand – Cut two milk cartons of different sizes to pour the cement mix inside. 1Your candle stand is ready as soon as it’s dry.
· Customized Paper Holder – It can be any shape or size strong enough to hold a set of papers. You can different elements like marbles, beads, gold acrylics and so much more to make them interesting.